Natural Tips to Avoid Dark Armpits
- 01 02
A dark underarm is a condition in which the skin under the arms takes a darker shade compared to the rest of the body. Dark underarms are usually a case of shame and discomfort for the person having it as it clearly depicts unhygienic lifestyle of that person and may create a bad impression. People with dark under arms, generally avoid sleeveless clothes and are very insecure.
It is matter of great concern to fair people as it is more visible on their body compared to brown or dark skin. The main reason for dark underarms is unhygienic lifestyle, profuse sweating and unclean habits.
Symptoms of Dark Underarms:
- Dark skin
- Irritation and itching
- Profuse sweating
- Bad Odour
Causes of Dark Armpits:
- Flabby and slagging arms: Due to the frequent rubbing of the skin against skin, the underarm turns dark. Losing weight will help in avoiding this.
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants: Though deodorants and anti-perspirants are good but excess use of these may lead to dark underarms. Using them only when needed will help in avoiding dark underarms.
- Friction: A constant rubbing of clothes with underarms darkens the arm pits. Hence avoid polyester and synthetic clothing. Prefer cotton clothes and avoid tight clothes.
- Shaving: Shaving the armpit is one of the most common reasons for dark underarms due to the growth of thick hair under the skin. Shaving makes the hair grow thicker and hence dark arm pits.
- Improper washing: Improper cleaning will result in dark armpits as dead skin will build up. Hence it is essential to scrub the armpit while taking bath.
- Hair removing creams: Hair removing creams are designed to remove hair from the surface of the skin and not to the roots. Hence hair under the skin makes the armpit look dark.
- Hyper pigmentation: Hyper pigmentation is usually due to hereditary; hence it is better to consult a skin specialist for proper treatment.
These are some of the causes of dark underarms.
Home Remedies for Dark Underarms:
- Apply coconut oil to your dark underarms.
- Apply orange peel paste with water in dark armpits
- Rub lemon on the dark area of the underarms.
- Prepare a paste: 1 tsp. lime juice, 1 tsp. cucumber juice, pinch of turmeric. Mix all these ingredients, make a paste and apply in on the armpits. Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash.
- Prepare a paste: 1 tsp. gram flour, 1 tsp. curd, pinch of turmeric. Mix all the ingredients, make a paste and apply on the armpits. Rinse with cold water after it becomes dry.
- Prepare a paste: Pinch of sandalwood powder, few drops of rose water. Mix both the ingredients, make a paste and apply on the dark armpits.
- Apply baking soda on the dark underarms after bath.
- Use a potato or potato juice and apply it on the dark underarms. Potato has the property of a bleaching agent and hence it may prove effective in curing dark underarms.
There are some of the best and effective home remedies to treat dark underarms.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Homemade Natural Tips to Cure Crows Feet
- The first thing that comes in mind after hearing...
- 7 Simple Tips To Cure White Tanning Spots
- White Tanning spot is a common skin problem...
- 8 Natural Tips to Cure Athlete Foot
- The name athlete foot suggests it is something...
- 7 Simple Tips to Cure Skin Itching
- We are all familiar with itching which can reap...
- 5 Natural Tips to Increase Nails Growth
- Every women wish for strong and long nail as it...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em