Natural and Effective Home Remedies for Your Skin Care
- 26 05
Skin is an important organ in your body, one that contributes more to beauty. Taking good care of your skin will make you look attractive and feel good. Skin that is glowing and free from scars, pimples and blemishes makes you look attractive regardless of how simple you may be. Taking care of your skin will boost self-esteem.
Many people opt for costly cosmetics to care for their skin; others go for cheap over the counter products, some of which have not been prescribed by a cosmetician or beautician. These manufactured and artificial beauty products come with more cons than pros. Instead of exposing your skin to a more damaging option, go for natural remedies which are effective. With natural products, you are assured of no adverse effects. Natural remedies for skin care can get rid of wrinkles, blemishes, scars, pimples. Dead skin, patches, sallow skin and black heads.
Natural Ways of Taking Care of Your Skin
This remedy takes care of any skin problems you may have by restoring smoothness and elasticity. It has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which work for all types of skin.
Apple cider vinegar
This has been a vital ingredient in many cosmetic products. Using it in natural form will be more beneficial. This mother of vinegar contains natural enzymes such as copper, iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, vitamins and other minerals that work as facial toner. This is helpful in treating patchy skin and acne.
A natural herbal plant that works for all skin types. It is best known for scar reducing properties which leave your skin glowing. Aloe Vera gel is obtained from squeezing an aloe vera leaf. This thick substance is used to prevent your skin from blistering, allergic reactions. Skin conditions like eczema and opsonises can be treated using aloe vera.
Honey is known worldwide for its medicinal properties. A single mask of honey on your skin acts as a purifying agent. It removes skin pollutants. Use raw honey so that your skin can retain most of its natural nutrients.
Avocado oil fights aging making you look young and beautiful. Your skin will be supplied with fats, folic acid, vitamins, carotene, antioxidants and linoleic acid. Get rid of aging spots and itching from certain skin conditions with avocado oil.
Just like honey, lemon has numerous benefits for your skin and body. Freshly squeezed lemon juice helps to remove scars and make your skin smooth. Lemon juice is a natural exfoliate, anti-infective and skin brightener.
This is the best product for making your skin feels supple and calm irritation. It is useful for dry skin and also to remove makeup.
For healthy skin, drink plenty of water, probably 8 glasses per day. How much water you drink will show on your skin. Water is important in flashing out toxic substances from your body. If you take lots of water, there won’t be need to use any other skin care products.
These are some of the natural skin care products that are effective. If you would prefer artificial products, visit your physician for directions.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- 5 Bizarre Beauty Treatments For The Daredevil In You
- Fancy soaking in some red wine or noodle broth?...
- 10 Best Home Remedies To Cure Cracked Heel
- Our feet are perhaps most neglected part of our...
- Things to consider before buying sunscreen
- Are you planning to go on a beach and considering...
- Diet that makes skin healthy and glowing
- You must have heard a popular phrase “You are...
- Anti Aging tips for men which surely work
- It is not only the women that seek tips for...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em