How To Avoid Getting Bags Under Your Eyes
- 05 05
Nobody wants to see baggy eyes when facing a mirror but the truth is most of us experience it somewhere in our life. The problem become more prominent gradually as we become older. It is a sign of aging. It makes you look tired and older than you are. The good news is that there are solutions for bags under eye but the first step to treat baggy eyes is to know what causes it.
Causes of baggy Eyes:
There are many causes behind developing baggy eyes.
- Not getting enough sleep
- Eating lot of salty food
- Lack of exercise
- Heredity from your parents
- Chronic sinus
- Infection and allergies
Home remedy for baggy eyes:
If you have developed bags under eye due to aging, there is almost no other way to get rid of it other than cosmetic surgery. It is permanent but you can hide it through makeup. If you notice baggy eyes in the morning but it fade away with time in noon then the probable cause of baggy eyes is fluid retention. This type of puffiness under eye can be cured through home remedies.
- Apply freshly cut cucumber slice over the eyes and keep it there for around 15 minutes.
- Potato slice can also be used in place of cucumber.
- Drink plenty of water daily and avoid carbonated drinks. This is the simplest way to reduce eye puffiness.
- Pour one or two drop of rose water daily in your eyes before going to bed.
- Increase vitamin A, C and E intake in your food. It will make your eyes healthy.
- Avoid excess salt in your food as it is one of the reasons behind puffy eyes.
- Cheap cosmetics can also lead to puffiness under eyes.
- Sprinkle water over your eyes when you come back from work. Always wash your eyes with cold water when you wake up in the morning.
- Remove your face makeup before going to bed as it can cause eye puffiness.
- Taking naps in between your work for 5 to 10 minutes is a good way to give rest to your eyes and avoid puffiness.
- Take minimum 8 hours of sleep daily. Lack of sleep is one of the cause of eye puffiness.
- In windy weather condition, eyes become dry and become puffy. Wear glasses when going outside in windy weather condition.
Theses are few tips that you can follow to avoid puffiness under eyes.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- How To Tan Naturally Without Burning
- Suntans are considered to be attractive for a...
- Top 5 Mistakes While Treating Acne
- Acne can be upsetting - very upsetting especially...
- Understanding Liposuction Procedure and Risks
- Liposuction is a surgical procedure that removes...
- Simple Home Remedies For Treatment Of Leucoderma
- Some people develop unusual spots of white...
- 7 Simple Home Remedies to Treat Blemishes of Face
- Blemishes are commonly seen on face of men and...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em