Home remedies for healthy glowing skin
- 27 09
Now a days not only women but also men are conscious about their look. Everybody wants to have healthy and glowing skin. For getting healthy and glowing skin, we use many costly products but these products give artificial glow which is not permanent, fades with time and also have some side effects.
Home remedies give more benefit, have no side effects and they are cheaper than market products. We can easily make home remedies at home with the item available in the kitchen and it will give natural and healthy skin glow.
Causes of unhealthy and tired skin:
- Taking too much stress
- Inadequate sleep
- Unhealthy diet
- Drinking alcohol
Home Remedies for healthy skin:
Here are few natural homemade remedies which can help to get natural and healthy skin glow some are-
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it properly then apply it over your face. Wash after 20 minutes with cold water. This remedy will provide instant glow to your skin
- Tomato contains bleaching properties which help to get glowing skin. Take pulp of tomato. Rub it thoroughly over your skin. After 15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
- Pulp of papaya with one tablespoon of honey is said to be very effective remedy. Apply this paste on your face. Wash after15 minutes with cold water.
- Green apple is an effective home remedy for getting fair skin. It also helps to get back lost glow. Take a pulp of green apple and apply it on your skin. Leave it for 20 minutes. Wash thoroughly with cold water.
- Mix one tablespoon of sugar, half table spoon of lemon juice and few drops of olive oil. Use this paste as a face scrubber. It will help to get rid of dead cells on your skin.
- To make this paste is very easy. Take one tablespoon of lemon juice with pinch of turmeric powder. Mix it properly. Apply this paste over your face when it will dry. Wash it off with cold water.
- Take a ripe banana with 1-2 tablespoon of olive oil or vegetable oil. Mix it thoroughly. Apply it on your face. Wash after 20 minutes with fresh water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of milk. Mix it thoroughly. Apply it on your skin and let them dry. Wash it with lukewarm water after 15 -20 minutes.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoon of orange juice with a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply it over your face thoroughly. Gently massage with this paste in a circular motion for 2 minutes and then leave it. Wash after 20 minutes with fresh water. You will get the effective result after using it.
- This remedy is said to be very good for glowing skin. Take 2 tablespoon of yogurt and one tablespoon of honey. Mix it properly. Apply it over your face. Wash after 15 minutes with fresh water.
- One tablespoon of milk with a few drops of lemon is an effective remedy for softening skin. Massage with it over your face. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash with fresh water.
- Take a slice of unpeeled potato and keep them into water for about 5-10 minutes. Rub it over your face gently. It provides glow to your skin after a few seconds.
- Drink plenty of water, avoid stress, taking adequate sleep at least 7-8 hours in a day, take healthy diet and do exercise. It plays an important role to keep healthy and glowing skin.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- 8 effective but simple tips to cure dark circles under eyes
- Dark circle is a very common problem. Many...
- Want Gorgeous Skin? Know the Best Natural Oils for Skin
- Natural plant-based oils can work wonders for...
- Natural and Effective Home Remedies for Your Skin Care
- Skin is an important organ in your body, one...
- 5 Bizarre Beauty Treatments For The Daredevil In You
- Fancy soaking in some red wine or noodle broth?...
- 10 Best Home Remedies To Cure Cracked Heel
- Our feet are perhaps most neglected part of our...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em