Simple Tips to Cure Alzheimer Naturally
- 07 02
Alzheimer disease, commonly known as AD, is a mental degenerative disease and is a form of dementia. The disease affects an individual’s mental ability and functions such as logic, verbal communication and recognition. During the initial stages of the disease, a sufferer forgets his daily activities. He can also forget some places he used to know, people and his belongings.
In the middle phase of the disease, some sufferers may exhibit behavioral changes such as aggression, irritability and confusion. At the final stage, the sufferer may lose all bodily function and memory, which often leads to death. Many people of 65 years and above are at a high risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease. There is no known cure for Alzheimer, but there are some home remedies, which can help to minimize the effects of the symptoms.
Causes of Alzheimer’s disease:
Some of the main causes of the disease include
- Genetic inheritance
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol levels
- Heavy alcohol consumption
- Extensive injury to the head
- Stroke and heart disease
- Excessive smoking
- Oestrogen imbalance
- Poor nutrition with low intake of foods rich in vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid
- Metabolic defects
- Environmental exposure to neurotoxins such as defoliants, iron, electromagnetic fields, pesticides and mercury
- Defective neurotransmitters
- High levels of the amino acid homocysteine in the blood
- Immune problems
- Chemical imbalance
Symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease:
The most common symptoms of the development of the disease include
- Loss of memory
- Poor verbal communication and poor vocabulary
- Poor decision and judgment
- Disorientation and confusion
- Poor performance of routine tasks
- Personality change
- Irritability and aggression
- Mood change
- Misplacing belongings such putting shoes in a food basket
- Problems with thinking
- Increased levels of tension and anxiety
- Loss of bladder and bowel control
- Paranoia and delusion
- Degeneration of cognitive ability
Natural Tips To Cure Alzheimer’s disease:
There are many tips that will help you to avoid developing Alzheimer and can cure you from this disease. Most of these tips require ingredients that can be easily located in average household.
Carrots: One of the most effective ways to treat Alzheimer is to eat raw carrot. You can consume carrot in form of salad or as a juice. It improves brain memory.
Fish: Patients suffering from Alzheimer should eat a lot of fish, because it helps in normal brain function.
Writing your routine: Patients suffering from Alzheimer should write down their daily routine so that they increase their orientation and know what they are expected to do, and at what time.
Vitamin intake: Proper vitamin intake slows the progression of the disease, making it a good remedy. Vitamin E is one of the vitamins that are assumed to slow down Alzheimer progression by around 25%. Hazelnuts, almonds, avocado, vegetable oils, egg yolk and whole grain products are excellent source of Vitamin E. Folate and Vitamin B12 is also beneficial in prevention of Alzheimer disease. Bananas, oranges, avocados and green leafy vegetables are good source of folate. Vitamin B12 found only in animal sources.
Herbs: In addition, some herbs such as ginkgo, willow, stinging nettle, dandelions and many others increase the production of acetylcholine, which is a transmitter that helps in the reduction of the symptoms of Alzheimer.
Lifestyle change: You should avoid smoking, drinking, processed food. A study shows that smoking increase the chances of developing Alzheimer by two times. Regular exercise is also very necessary to keep brain and heart healthy.
These are few simple home remedies that you can try at home to cure and slow down progression of Alzheimer. A patient should have regular check up to see that the body functions are in excellent shape.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- 6 Simple Home Remedies for Arteriosclerosis
- Arteriosclerosis is the condition where artery...
- 7 Natural Tips to Cure Constipation During Pregnancy
- Every woman cherishes the desire to be a mother...
- 8 Natural Tips for Treatment of Angina Pectoris or Chest Pain
- Angina pectoris shortly know as angina is a...
- How to Cure Peptic Ulcer Naturally
- There are different kinds of ulcers known to man,...
- 11 Simple Natural Home Remedies for Piles
- Its scientific name is Hemorrhoids, a condition...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em