Rheumatism Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies
- 14 05
Rheumatism also known as rheumatic disorder is a nonspecific term or a colloquial term that is used to describe medical problems that affect the joints and the connective tissue. The term rheumatism is not used in medical or technical literature nowadays and the traditional term that was used before was generally used to refer to a vast group of inflammatory joint disorders.
Some countries still use the term Rheumatism and is used to describe fibromyalgia syndrome. In general terms Rheumatism is a painful condition that is caused due to swelling or inflammation and pain in the muscles or joints.
Causes of Rheumatism
- The actual cause of Rheumatic disorders or Rheumatism is unkown and there are a lot of theories that give different causes for Rheumatism.
- Repetitive strain or too much stress on a joint are considered to be general caused of Rheumatism.
- Many have linked hereditary causes to the disorder and other causes include lack of movement, problems with the immune system or stress.
- Hormonal imbalance and infections are also known to be causes of Rheumatism in some cases.
Symptoms of Rheumatism
- Symptoms of Rheumatism are swelling of the joints or muscles, stiffness, intense joint paint and fatigue.
- In some cases, fever, swelling of the liver and a rapid heart rate are seen as symptoms of Rheumatism.
- As it is a disorder that affects joints and muscles, there will be immense pain that a person will feel when trying to move the affected part.
- The swelling that is seen can increase and will make the affected part almost immovable.
Home remedies for Rheumatism
- Walnuts are known to be good for treating Rheumatism and one can take about 5 to 6 walnuts daily
- Consuming one or two teaspoons of raw potato juice is known to help ease the pain
- Mix wintergreen oil, rubbing alcohol and chloroform in the ratio 1:12:3 and rub in on the affected part to ease pain and swelling.
- Mix equal proportions of lemon juice and carrot juice and consume a large spoonful of the mix everyday to help cure rheumatism
- Take a glass of warm water and mix 2 teaspoons of honey and apple cider vinegar and have this mix once or twice in a day.
- Take a pint of warm water and mix the juice of three lemons in it. Take three tablespoons of Epsom salts and add it to the mixture. Take a teaspoon of the mixture twice in a day to get relief from Rheumatism
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- How to Stop Nose bleeding - Home remedy
- Nose bleed is very common among children and...
- Nervousness Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies
- Nervousness is something that almost every person...
- Gout Symptoms and Home Remedies For Gout Treatment
- Gout is a medical condition in which a person...
- Home Remedies For Treatment of Goiter
- Goiter or Goitre is a medical condition that...
- Simple Home Remedies For Body Detoxification
- If you are feeling sluggish. You are suffering...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em