How to Cure Peptic Ulcer Naturally
- 07 02
There are different kinds of ulcers known to man, most of which are connected to the intake of acidic content. The erosion of the tract between the stomach and the intestines is the main cause of all types of ulcers. Gastric ulcer is experienced when the patient’s inner lining of his/her stomach is eroded, thus with the introduction of acidity, the patient feels some inflammation.
The other form of ulcer is common to the duodenum. It is called duodenal ulcer. With the combination of these two forms of ulcers, you will get peptic ulcer, a condition that is common to many people for very many reasons.
Causes of Peptic Ulcer:
The chief reason for any kind of ulcer is hyperacidity. If a person’s inner stomach has an inner lining that is not protected, the patient will definitely feel some form of pain when he consumes any acidic or spiced meal. Some of the causes are listed below:
- Excessive intake of alcohol: As we know, many brands of alcohol contain varying levels of acidity.
- Overeating: this releases excessive hydrochloric acid in the stomach which affects the stomach’s lining.
- Food poisoning: Acid levels in food poisoning will also affect the inner lining of the stomach.
- High intake of coffee: Coffee is also known to have some levels of acidity because of caffeine.
- Smoking: this can be likened to introducing smoke to a wound.
- Junk food: Spicy food and heavy meal play key part in formation of peptic ulcer.
- Stress: Stress, nervous tension and emotional disturbance can also lead to formation of peptic ulcer.
Symptoms of Peptic Ulcer:
Some of the common symptoms of this kind of ulcer is the swelling experienced in the stomach, due to flatulence formed. The patient will also be seen to be quite uncomfortable for long periods, and will have some level of mental tension. In addition, many people experience insomnia and overall weakness of the body. Heartburn, unexplained weight loss, vomiting and feeling sick are other symptoms associated with peptic ulcer.
Natural Tips to Cure Peptic Ulcer:
Peptic ulcer can be cured at home with the help of home remedies. Here are few simple home remedies to get relief from peptic ulcer:
- Consumption of bananas: Banana is excellent fruit for reducing stomach acid. Bananas have a way of neutralizing the acidity that one experiences in the stomach. Banana milk shake is also recommended.
- You may also consider taking milk without sugar. It equally has a relieving and soothing effect on an acidified stomach. Milk sometimes stimulates production of more acid, if you feel more uncomfortable after taking milk, you can skip this remedy.
- Take 10g of drumstick leaves and mix it well with water and add half a cup of yoghurt. This is also a good cure for the condition.
- You may also decide to take 250ml water, soak it in 15g of wood apple leaves and leave it overnight. Taking this concoction in the morning has been known to heal some of the conditions.
- A juice of cabbage and carrot is very beneficial in the treatment of peptic ulcer. Boil a cup of cabbage in half liter of water and in similar fashion prepare a juice from carrot. Mix these juices with each other and drink it two times in a day.
- Vitamin K is found responsible behind development of peptic ulcer. People with deficiency of Vitamin K easily develop peptic ulcer. So to avoid peptic ulcer, you should include tomato, egg yolk, liver and green leafy vegetables in your diet as they have abundant supply of Vitamin K.
- Instead of having full heavy diet, take it in small parts. It will reduce production of excessive digestive acid and the frequent small eating will stop these acids from attacking the stomach walls.
- Avoid coffee, sugar, hot and spicy food as they usually irritate stomach and stimulate production of more acid.
There are many more ways to get rid of the ulcers. You may try these ones for a start.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- 11 Simple Natural Home Remedies for Piles
- Its scientific name is Hemorrhoids, a condition...
- 5 Easy Steps to Achieve Fast Body Detoxification
- Body detoxification is the process of removing...
- Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies for Conjunctivitis or Pink Eye
- Conjunctivitis also known as pink eye is a very...
- Causes Symptoms And Simple Tips to Cure Dry Lips
- A beautiful smile not only wins the hearts of...
- Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies For Bone Spurs
- Bone spur is a common medical disorder which is...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em