11 Simple Natural Home Remedies for Piles
- 07 02
Its scientific name is Hemorrhoids, a condition that affects the anus. It is known to cause some inflammatory pain due to the swelling of the veins around the anus or the area around the lower rectum. The patient will have trouble when passing stool if he is ailing from this disease. There are two types of piles: bleeding piles and dry piles.
The most severe one is the bleeding piles. However, dry piles can also cause bleeding if allowed to continue for a long period. The condition can also be classified into internal and external piles. Internal ones are not visible, though the patient will experience some level of discomfort. External piles can be viewed from the outer area of the anus.
Causes of piles:
A number of things can cause pipes:
- Aging, causing some of the veins of the area to be worn out.
- Consumption of diets that are deficient of fiber content.
- Hereditary factors
- Excessive constipation
- Anal intercourse
Symptoms of Piles:
When a person is suffering from piles, he/she will show the following symptoms. He will experience some itch around the anal area. This opening will swell; thus the patient will constantly desire to sooth it. The patient will also have some red skin around the anal area. He will strain excessively when passing stool and will also experience bleeding after the stool has been passed. He will discharge some amount of mucus after the stool is passed. In addition, the person will feel as if he needs to discharge some more stool even if his bowels are empty.
Natural Tips to Cure Piles:
Some of the remedies that a person can undertake while at home include:
- Having a combination of black mustard with yoghurt: A bowl of yoghurt with mustard will do. Make sure that the mustard is chewed properly.
- Take some cow's buttermilk and mix with peppercorn, ginger and rock salt. This mixture can help you if taken every morning.
- In addition, you can prepare 150ml of goat milk and mix it with black mustard. You may add some small amount of sugar and drink it every morning.
- For the pain, you can take some yoghurt and blend it in with tamarind flowers, pomegranate juice and coriander. You should also add some ginger and take after a meal.
- You can also take some coconut oil and apply it on the exterior of the region. This will relieve the pain almost instantly.
- Take a ripe banana and boil it in a cup of milk. Mash it thoroughly and take this mixture three or four times in a day.
- Take a glass of buttermilk and add ¼ tsp of carom seed powder(ajwain) with a pinch of salt for taste. Drink this mixture daily to get rid of piles.
- Figs are also excellent for the cure of piles. Soak 3-4 clean figs in a glass of water for the whole night and consume them as a first thing in the morning.
- Reddish juice is also beneficial in the treatment of piles. You can start taking ¼ cup reddish juice daily and gradually go up to ½ cup in a course of a month.
- Ginger is also beneficial in the treatment of piles. Take half tsp of ginger juice and mix it with one tsp of lime juice and one tsp of mint juice. Add one tablespoons of honey in it and take this mixture daily to treat piles.
- Properly dried, powdered mango seed also proved beneficial in the treatment of piles. Take one tsp of this powder daily.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- 5 Easy Steps to Achieve Fast Body Detoxification
- Body detoxification is the process of removing...
- Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies for Conjunctivitis or Pink Eye
- Conjunctivitis also known as pink eye is a very...
- Causes Symptoms And Simple Tips to Cure Dry Lips
- A beautiful smile not only wins the hearts of...
- Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies For Bone Spurs
- Bone spur is a common medical disorder which is...
- 8 Simple Home Remedies To Treat Boils
- Boils are a common skin infection which we all...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em